We are happy to announce that Farm Fresh to You will now deliver personalized organic produce boxes to the Valley! All boxes go to the community center and you can swing by and pick your box up there. For now, there is no delivery to homes in the Valley. Here are the signup instructions :
1. You can always call Neily if you want any help or explanation – Neily (916) 524-0175
2. Go to www.farmfreshtoyou.com
3. Make sure to choose Office (if in SGV)
4. Zip code 94963
5. Pick the box that works for you: mixed fruit and veggie regular size is perfect for 2 – 4 people (it will last 7 days because it is brought Fresh) this is the most popular
6. Enter your Email and create a password
7. Delivery address: 6350 Sir Francis Drake Blvd, company name: San Geronimo Community Center (don’t worry about the Note that says we could not find this address in red)
8. Scroll all the way down – please don’t forget this part – put Promo Code: SGV hit submit
9. Then go up and hit next after filling out the name phone number
10. Then put in your payment details
11. Review and agree and place the order.
You pick it or skip it – no commitment just skip the weeks you don’t want it no fees. Pick what you want if you do want it.
More of a visual learner? Here’s the video version of how to sign up for Farm Fresh to You: